Our elderly population deserves the best.
As our industry demands ever higher standards of staff, we believe we have a responsibility to provide a way to access training you can afford. With this in mind, Trustcare Training School was established to provide cost-effective training in subjects relevant to the care of the elderly.
Courses we currently offer are:
- Manual Handling
- Core Skills
- National Care Standards
- Food Hygiene
- Palliative Care
- Communication and the Scottish Dialect
- Infection Control and MRSA
- Object Handling
- Care of Residents following CVA
- Hearing Loss and Hearing Aids
- Oral Hygiene
- Adult Support and Protection
- Expectations and Shift Co-ordination (for our own staff)
- Continence Care
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Medication Administration
- Managing challenging behavior
- Dementia Care
- Verification of Death
Courses are open to both Trustcare and non-Trustcare staff.
We have our own in-house training manager who manages our team of trainers.
Courses are open to both Trustcare and non-Trustcare staff. We have our own in-house training manager who manages our team of trainers.
- 2 hour session 10 am to 12 or 2 pm to 4pm £20
- 3 hour session 10 am to 1pm or 1pm to 4pm £25
- Moving and Handling full day £40
- Moving and Handling Update £25
- Verification of Death for 1st level RGN £15
Trustcare now runs a special day every month. This is usually 10 am to 4pm, lunch is provided.
Examples of special days are:
- Challenging Behaviour and Dementia £40
- First Aid in the Workplace £50
TRAINING ROOMS FOR HIRE
We have a fully equipped training room for hire. All the equipment required for moving and handling available. PowerPoint, Projector also tea and coffee provided. Capacity up to 20 Cost £100 per day Lunch can be provided at £3 per candidate
To find out more, please Contact Us